The technology infrastructure provides the tools to reduce manual activities, which provides efficient processes, consistent outputs and improved quality. The key is in the selection, implementation, support and utilization of the infrastructure in effective ways.
Prism Plus Consulting has extensive experience to provide you with technology and the associated service that supports the company’s strategy. In so doing, the I.T. processes, service offerings and support have a pulse on the budget and direction for new initiatives.
- Supplemental management staffing
- Business process alignment. Clear definitions of the business process and alignment with the existing I.T. offerings.
- Process Improvement. Perform gap analysis of the daily operations for all technically related activities to identify areas of improvement.
- Establish or review I.T. framework and resulting policies and procedures.
- I.T. Service Management. Define service and support requirements, resources and capabilities necessary to establish a process that is clearly understood by both business and I.T. This includes full-cycle reporting.
- Business continuity and disaster recovery infrastructure. Back-up and restore strategies, off-site versus on-site data storage, processes and responsibilities. Analysis includes desk-tops to mainframes, servers and networks. Full restore testing plans and validations.
- Software/Service Selection. This includes the defined business requirements and review of the current business infrastructure followed by a search of the best potential off-the-shelf or custom developed software. The selection process continues with potential vendor presentations, proposals, negotiations and proposal acceptance.
- Software implementation and integration management
- Bar code scanning and Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology integration within the business applications. Development of the business process requirements, design and implementation of RFID technology for process improvement and inventory tracking.
- Portal application design and development management
- Software Development Lifecycle standards.
- Software development quality assurance
- Process diagrams
- Development documentation
- Capital and/or expense budget review or generation